1. Handle with Care - Jodi Picoult
2. Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah
3. Between Sisters - Kristin Hannah
4. The Choice - Nicholas Sparks
5. Happiness Sold Separately - Lolly Winston
6. Summer Island - Kristin Hannah
7. Miss Perfect - Jane Porter
8. On Mystic Lake - Kristin Hannah
9. Best Friends Forever - Jennifer Weiner
10. Angel Falls - Kristin Hannah
11. Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
12. New Moon - Stephanie Meyer
12 books in 10 weeks. Not too bad. This shows how much time I've sat around nursing baby Rylan. ;) If you are looking for a good book, all of these were wonderful reads. The only one that took me a bit to get into was Miss Perfect (the lead character is utterly annoying in the beginning but you love her by the end!) All in all, I found a few more authors to add to my favorite list (Jodi Picoult doesn't write new ones fast enough!) I am lucky that I have some good pre-screeners (my sisters) who are able to pass the good books along to me.
I just started on the third book in the Twilight Saga, Eclipse. I'm hooked on the interactions of Edward and Bella. I rented Twilight, the movie, and honestly was not impressed - total bummer but, again, I had been forewarned. Devon liked it though and I continue to give him a play-by-play as I read the next books.